Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Afternoon of Pampering at Relaksasi

Every once in a while, you deserve to indulge and pamper yourself so you can recharge your tired mind and body. And that’s exactly what my best friend and I did one lazy weekend. We headed to SM North EDSA for an afternoon of pampering and relaxation at Relaksasi.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the Balinese style of the spa. It will make you forget that Relaksasi is located inside a mall! It transports you to a serene and exotic place. The treatment room also has the same warm and luxurious Balinese feel, enhanced further by ambient lighting and the sweet scent of essential oil.

If it’s your first time at Relaksasi, I recommend you try their Javanese Lulur Body Massage and Salt & Oil Scrub. For P950, you will get a 15-minutes steam bath, then an hour of whole body, deep tissue massage plus a skin-smoothening salt and oil body scrub. My masseuse, Rowena, was very skillful and applied just the right amount of pressure. After my treatment I felt revitalized and my skin felt soft and silky-smooth. To cap it all off, you get a choice of hot or cold house-blend tea. I could get addicted to this kind of pampered lifestyle!

No comments: